459 days ago
Job ID: 490
AEIS is an Employer of Choice within the TIC Sector
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
AEIS is a premier engineering inspection services and construction materials testing company in NY Metro Area. We are a minority women owned business enterprise (MWBE) providing variety of services for inspection, testing, failure analysis, engineering and research of materials. As an independent commercial inspection and testing agency, AEIS provides comprehensive Special Inspection Agency, Construction Material Testing, Engineering Laboratory Services and Non Destructive Testing to our clients.AEIS is a dynamic, global organization that provides these services to the construction as well as aerospace, automotive, defense, electronic, manufacturing, marine, medical devices and petrochemical industries. Our engineers and scientists have over 125 years of combined experience in failure analysis and prevention of failures. Their expertise is optimized by the addition of state-of-art equipment to our laboratories and inspection departments. Inspection and tests are conducted in accordance with ABS, AFNOR, AISC, API, ASME, ASTM, AWS, BIS, BS, BV, DIN, DNV, EN, JIS, Lloyd’s Register, NACE, NYSSCM, PANYNJ, SAE, SSPC, as well as clients’ and other agencies’ specifications/ criteria.
Looking for part time Chemist with experience in the following equipment and analysis:
- Spark-OES (Spectro-Max)
- ICP-OES (Thermo-Fischer)
- C/S Combustion Analysis (LECO)
- O/N/H Combustion Analysis (LECO)
JOB DUTIES will start off with supervision and training until skills are learned.
· To apply research and development skills to testing of R&D raw material samples, establishing impurity and degradation profiles for active bulk drug (vendor evaluation) and drug product, perform dissolution experiments, and perform analytical method development and validation.
· To report and evaluate test results.
· To maintain safety and GLP/GMP guidelines, company policies, and procedures.
· To perform technical problem solving with an adequate background of wet chemical and instrumental methods of analysis.
– To perform diverse nature of analytical/bioanalytical research and development activities with an adequate hands-on and academic background of drug analysis and development using various instruments/ equipment.
· BS in Biology, Chemistry and/or related discipline.
Job Title: Chemist - Part Time
Department: Metallurgical Laboratory
FLSA Status: Non Exempt
Job Location: United States,South Plainfield,NJ