629 days ago
Job ID: 478
AEIS is an Employer of Choice within the TIC Sector
AEIS is a premier engineering inspection services and construction materials testing company in NY Metro Area. We are looking to supplement our Operations Team.
AEIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or other protected category. E-verify and federal drug-free workplace compliant.
- Support our commitment to our customers by working to meet and exceed their expectations.
- Dispatch Engineers, Inspectors, Drivers to Project Sites.
- Coordinate scheduling, delivery, and pick-up appointments.
- Utilize all personnel and equipment in the most efficient manner.
- Review all possible leads to ensure we meet the customers’ requirements.
- Manage all dropped equipment at the customers and in our labs.
- Provide a positive environment whereby the inspectors and our associates can reach his/her daily goals.
- Perform daily closeouts/ Reconcile daily assignments.
- Meet with Project managers weekly to discuss dispatching of employees to appropriate projects.
- Track equipment and cancellations of dispatch program
- Must have a flexible work schedule.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 1-year verifiable experience within a similar work environment.
- An energetic self-starter that is able to multi-task.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook with the ability to learn our current dispatch system.
- Must be able to operate in a busy office environment and able direct the workflow of inspectors and their movements and assisting in their needs
- Must have critical thinking skills in order to prioritize situations, analyze problems and find a quick resolution
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledge of construction work environments.
Monday to Friday 6.30am to 11.30am
Alternate Saturdays 8.30am to 11.30am
Job Type: Part-time
Job Title: Part Time Administrative Assistant/ Dispatcher
FLSA Status: Non Exempt
Job Location: United States,South Plainfield,New Jersey